Why Join us
The Gabrieli Lab studies brain-behavior relationships across the life-span, from children through adults. Currently, the Gabrieli Lab is conducting research in the following areas:
- Examining the brain bases of reading and math development and disability
- Understanding the neural bases of dyslexia and ADHD
- Identifying key factors that contribute to early language development
- Exploring the use of MRI bio-markers to predict clinical outcomes for adolescents with depression
- Understanding how environmental factors (socio-economic status) influence brain development and academic achievement through childhood and adolescence.
Our team represents a diverse group of research scientists, post-doctoral fellows, graduate students, technical associates, and undergraduate research assistants with a wide variety of interests and strengths. We are always looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team.
If you are interested in applying for a position in the Gabrieli Lab, email John Gabrieli with your CV and a cover letter explaining how your past and future interests will contribute to the Gabrieli Lab team.